Pictures from catalogue of the contest “Wilanow for young talents”.
This outfit has been made especially for the contest organized by The Wilanow Palace Museum in Warsaw (Poland).
First edition of contest “Wilanow for young talents” took place last year and was devided in two categories: recontruction and inspiration.
This robe a la francaise has won 1st prize in reconstruction category.
After the contest, it was presented on the exhibition “The rococo fashion’s charm”.
- mylittlewolfie reblogged this from narrow-mantelpiece
- hipster-miniskirts likes this
- ladysaltina reblogged this from theosakakoneko
- ladysaltina likes this
- theosakakoneko reblogged this from hoop-skirts-and-corsets
- skylaranne reblogged this from hoop-skirts-and-corsets
- skylaranne likes this
- dracarys likes this
- somewhatdoomishsylvanshroomish likes this
- velvetfelines likes this
- hurricaneharry reblogged this from hoop-skirts-and-corsets
- hoop-skirts-and-corsets reblogged this from narrow-mantelpiece
- fragile-coeur likes this
- reduced-to-ashes likes this
- le-rococo-en-versailles reblogged this from narrow-mantelpiece
- narrow-mantelpiece posted this